Sign Up to Run:
Pre-Registered Runners and Sponsors, please join us the evening before the race for a Pasta Dinner. The pre-race pasta dinner will feature Lonnie Allgood, retired Chicago Bears football player and other retired NFL football players will be in attendance. Lonnie Allgood is also the Founder/CEO of Dreams for Kids foundation and will be the speaker at the pasta dinner. Items for purchase from the NFL store, Beer, DJ, huge tricky tray, 50/50 and race packet pickup with be available. New Race Registration will also be processed. A suggested donation of $10.00 for all other guests.
Pasta Dinner & Registration / Packet Pick-Up:
October 12, 2018
Washington Valley Fire Dept.
146 Washington Valley Rd. Warren, NJ 07059
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Registration & Packet Pickup
Run For Quaid Event Schedule
October 13, 2018 –
Watchung Hills Regional High School
108 Stirling Rd. Warren, NJ 07059
- 7:30 – 9:00 am – Same Day Registration
- 9:00 am – 5k Runners & Walkers
- 9:00 am – 1 Mile
- 10:00 – Kid’s Dash
|Early Registration 5k Run/Walk||$30|
|Early Registration Before TBD 5k Run/Walk||$25|
|Race Day Registration 5k Run/Walk||$35|
|Kid’s Dash (10 and under)||$10|
- Top 3 age group Male / Female categories 14 & under, 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-9….up to 59 then 60-69; 70-79, 80+.
- $100 Cash prize to overall Male and Female.
- 1st place team awards, fastest team, and the team that raised most money.
- 1 Mile: All participants will receive a finishers medal.
- Kids dash: all kids receive a goodie bag and a finishers medal.
- Post Race Refreshments
- Custom Long sleeve t-shirts with #QuaidsArmy inscribed down the right sleeve for the first 200 registrants of the 5K
Certified USATF Grand Prix Event