Pre-Registered Runners and Sponsors, please join us the evening before the race for a Pasta Dinner. There will also be beer, 50/50, a DJ, and tricky tray. Special Guest, Grand Marshall Coach Frank Gagliano of the NJ*NY Track Club, will speak, and race day packets can be picked up. A suggested donation of $10.00 for all other guests.Register Now!
Registration and Packet Pick-Up:
October 13, 2017
Washington Valley Fire Dept.
146 Washington Valley Rd. Warren, NJ 07059
- 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Registration & Packet Pickup
Run For Quaid Event Schedule
October 14, 2017 –
Watchung Hills Regional High School
108 Stirling Rd. Warren, NJ 07059
- 7:30 – 9:00 am – Same Day Registration
- 9:05 am – 5k Runners & Walkers
- 9:05 am – 1 mile Fun Walk (Ribbons to all Walkers)
- 10:00 – Kid’s Dash (Medals to all kids)
|1 Mile Fun Walk||$10 (T-shirt not included)|
|Early Registration Before TBD 5k Run/Walk||$20|
|Early Registration Before TBD 5k Run/Walk||$25|
|Race Day Registration 5k Run/Walk||$35|
|Kid’s Dash (10 and under)||$0 – FREE|
- The race will give awards to top 3 males and females overall
- Also, awards will be given by age groups; 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40+
- T-Shirts for all preregistered 5k Runners and Walkers
- All Kid’s Run participants will receive a medal for completion.
- Post Race Refreshments
- T-Shirts for all Pre-Registered 5k Runners/Walkers
- Special Guest, Coach Frank Gagliano, and his Olympic Runners
Certified USATF Grand Prix Event
- Course Map is tentative as the Star/Finish line will be changing.